Hi Xiaoming,

Thanks for getting back to me, I am currently working with python, would this
be a way of stating the customer_id for the header?

        credentials = {
        'developer_token': ‘XXXX’,
        'refresh_token': 'XXXX',
        'client_id': ‘XXXX’,
        'client_secret': ‘XXXX',
        'customer_id' : <master_mcc_no>}

        client = GoogleAdsClient.load_from_dict(credentials)

What I am actually trying to do is that I want to update all bid modifiers for
Gender and Location across an account. I have been struggling quiet a bit, so
would appreciate if you could point me into a direction for that. First off, I
am trying to get the example for mobile devices to work, which so far has been
unsuccessful. I have been banging my head against the wall with this – so would
appreciate some input if you have any! 😊

Please see my attached code below

        credentials = {
        'developer_token': ‘XXXX’,
        'refresh_token': 'XXXX ',
        'client_id': ‘XXXX',
        'client_secret': ‘XXXX',
        'customer_id' : <master_mcc_no>}

        client = GoogleAdsClient.load_from_dict(credentials)

        customer_id = "XXXX"
        campaign_id = "XXXX"
        ad_group_id = "XXXX"

        ad_group_service = client.get_service("AdGroupService", version="v6")

        ad_group_bm_service = client.get_service(
            "AdGroupBidModifierService", version="v6"
        )

        # Create ad group bid modifier for mobile devices with the specified ad
        # group ID and bid modifier value.
        ad_group_bid_modifier_operation = client.get_type(
            "AdGroupBidModifierOperation"
        )

        ad_group_bid_modifier = ad_group_bid_modifier_operation.create

        # Set the ad group.
        ad_group_bid_modifier.ad_group = ad_group_service.ad_group_path(
            customer_id, ad_group_id
        )

        # Set the bid modifier.
        ad_group_bid_modifier.bid_modifier = 1.1

        # Sets the device.
        ad_group_bid_modifier.device.type = client.get_type(
            "DeviceEnum", version="v6"
        ).MOBILE

        # Add the ad group bid modifier.
        ad_group_bm_response =
ad_group_bm_service.mutate_ad_group_bid_modifiers(customer_id,
[ad_group_bid_modifier_operation])

Best regards,

Albin