Hi all,

Here at the company I work for, we are having difficulty recovering access
to which the credentials we use are linked. We have been using a developer
token for a long time that is different from what appears in the API Center.
How is this possible? For a Developer Token to have access to the accounts,
does it not necessarily need to be registered on the same project?
Is there a way to recover who owns this developer token diferent from the
one registered in the API Center?