Hi,

This feature is already developed in my code. I am iterating through the
whole client account id list, however, I cannot get the geo performance
report for active accounts!

For example, I can get statistics for those accounts by ad performance
report and all of them are visible in Google Ads UI. Are there any
limitations of Geo Performance Report in AdWords API which can return empty
data for active accounts?

In Google Ads geographic_view
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/geographic_view> is
it guaranteed that it is possible to get the same report as in the UI?
Which field can be used to get city, region and country grouping? Is that
country_criterion_id
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/geographic_view#geographic_view.country_criterion_id>
, geo_target_region
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/geographic_view#segments.geo_target_region>
 and geo_target_city
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/geographic_view#segments.geo_target_city>?

In Adwords API I got CityCriteriaId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/geo-performance-report#citycriteriaid>
, RegionCriteriaId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/geo-performance-report#regioncriteriaid>
 and CountryCriteriaId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/geo-performance-report#countrycriteriaid>.

Are those identical to each other?

Due to the naming I believe that geo_target_city
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/geographic_view#segments.geo_target_city>
 will
be returned in English. Is that possible to get this in other language? In
AdWords API it was possible to get it in different languages with the use
of LocationCriterionService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/LocationCriterionService>
 by
setting the locale parameter in the request.