Do you have any timeline when the bug will finally be fixed? We still get
many many 500 errors during the day.

TBH: This is quite annoying because the problem has been dragging on for
more than two weeks. As it's still not possible to retrieve older change
event data ("The requested start date is too old. It cannot be older than
30 days."), it means that a lot of historic change event data will be lost.
We run a daily script which builds up a change event database with data
older than 30 days. With all those 500 errors a lot of data will be lost
and cannot be recovered at a later point.

Thanks,

Thomas