Hi Don,

I work with Anthony and let me provide support to your concern.

Unfortunately, support for the partial_failure feature is limited to only a
number of mutate requests. Not all service mutate methods support this.

However, the method for the partial_failure should be present in the
MutateCampaignsRequest. With this, since there is currently sample code for the
implementing partial failure in CampaignService, then I would suggest to reach
out to the author of the Java client library via this link. They are more
capable of providing assistance on the implementation of Google Ads API
services in Java client library.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team