Hi,

Thank you for your follow up.

If all your accounts are under or linked to a specific MCC hierarchy, you can
generate the OAuth2 credentials using the user/email address that has access to
the top most level MCC. This way, the OAuth2 credentials including the refresh
token can be used across all accounts under the said MCC. There should be no
need to generate OAuth2 credentials per user of your account(s).

So our team can better assist you on your current setup, could you share how
the accounts you are accessing are currently structured?

In addition, regarding your question "Maybe we need to request next level for
developer token access, or something else?", you may note that developer token
access level is not required in the process of generating your OAuth2
credentials.

Moving forward to your concern regarding your refresh tokens expiring, I would
recommend that you reach out to the Google API Console support team instead via
this link, for further insight.

Lastly, could you confirm if my understanding is correct that you are unable to
access this documentation? If yes, could you share the screenshot?

Best regards,

Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2FYAcl:ref