Hello Everyone,

We have a client account with id xxx-xxx-xxxx

Need developer token with approval for this account. We have used its
manager account which has id yyy-yyy-yyyy
This account has developer token but it is not working for client account
and client account do not have option to generate its developer token. Let
us know how we can use it.

Above both are paid account not the test account. Want to know if we have
miss anything for verification of account?
Need to know how can we have approval for account