Hi, I want to use App Conversion Tracking and Remarketing API option to
notify Google Ads of Android and iOS conversion and remarketing events
<https://developers.google.com/app-conversion-tracking/api> from MY
analytics system.

I carefully followed the documentation and I didn't understand how to get
Provider's ID to connect my third-party analytics to Google Ads in my
manager account to get Link ID.

I'm stuck on the step:

"To create a link ID associated with your unique developer token, select *Other
provider* from the *app analytics provider* dropdown. In the input box
labeled *Enter your provider's ID* enter the external customer ID
associated with the Google Ads manager account where you applied for your
developer token. Enter the ID without dashes (ex. 1234567890 for an account
ID shown as 123-456-7890 in the Google Ads UI)."

I make this step in my manager account and got the error: Provider's ID is
invalid.

How to get this Provider's ID? Am I supposed to register my third-party
analytics to get the Provider's ID, if so, then where? Or how to connect my
third party analytics to Google Ad.

Thank you.
Best Regards