Thanks Bram for the response.

I found the solution to it not long ago. There are two ways involved if
using Rest API.

First instance is a request body that initializes multiple campaign
operations(campaign budget, campaign, AdGroup, Text Ad) with one endpoint.

Second instance is individual request bodies for each operation with
different endpoints matching them.
I opted for the second and it's also supposed to follow the sequence(1st:
campaign budget, 2nd: campaign, 3rd: AdGroup, 4th: Text Ad). My problem
was, i attempted creating campaign individually whilst i hadn't created
it's budget first.

Everything is running well now.

I really appreciate the prompt response from you though.
Thanks again Bram.