Hi Peter,

OK, so a bit of context: I'm currently dealing with migrating from the old
Adwords API. With that in mind, much of the things involve adapting the API
to an existing codebase(and a really large one at that), where a lot of the
implementations rely heavily on mocking the gRPC services. Having said
that, it would be hugely beneficial to be able to validate queries
while(/in parralel) when running tests. Effectively some API where I could
post a GAQL query, and get a response similar to the one in the qury
builder. Generally I don't mind implementing the logic myself from the
schemas as those mentioned in the original message but it feels hacky/risky
considering it's not official and therefore could potentially change at any
given time.

Regards,
Alex.