Hi,

I am using the Ads API. My issue has to do with keeping track of the number
of API requests made in order to avoid passing the 15,000 operations limit
(for a basic access token).

Currently, I rely on the "Metrics" section on the Google Cloud Platform
(using a link similar to the
following:
https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/googleads.googleapis.com/metrics?project=.......)

to check the number of requests we have made during the day.

*My first question is:* Is there another, possibly more practical, way to
check how many operations/requests I have already made throughout the day?

Moving on to my next point: not all requests are being shown on the page
stated above.
I have some scripts scheduled to run using the Windows Task Scheduler.
Although I am sure that they are running successfully, the request made by
the scheduled scripts are not being counted.

*My second question is:* Is there any known reason for this discrepancy in
the request count? To rephrase, could you give me any insight as to why it
seems that those requests are not being counted?

I hope the issues raised are clear. Your assistance, as always, is highly
appreciated.

Regards,
Mario