Hi there,

Hello,

For better privacy, I deleted your post and am reposting without your private
information shown:

1. I try to connect to the Google Ads API, but see this mistake   :  "The
developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and
it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact
the developer". It means that the level of access to the developer token must
be basic?  I have test level.
2. Where i can find client token? I don`t see it on my webbrowser.
"Authentication process needs your Client token in order to receive the access
token from the API. Copy the Client token from your webbrowser and paste it
here."

Have you been added as a user in the app? (Youtube video ). Once you get past
the first issue you will hopefully get to access the token in the browser.
Here's information on OATH2 on GCP.

If you are accessing a test account in the API then a pending developer token
should work.

Regards,

Aryeh Baker
Google Ads API Team