Hi Team,

We are beginner to Google ADs API and integrating with it to access ADs
specific data for one of our client. The client is already registered for
Google ADs with having service account.

As per documentation if we want to call ADs related API then we have to use
client Id and client secret as an authentication way but the our client is
having service account, so we can't see the value of client secret in his
account.
We are referring the examples which Google ADs published, it is using
client Id, client secret for calling API. We tried to search it on internet
but unfortunately couldn't find anything.

So could you please guide us how can we get value for 'client secret '
corresponding to his service account.

Please let me know in case of any query.