Hello,

I was trying to promote my art project Airegan https://www.aire-gan.com which
is a project about designing machine learning sneakers.  We were suspended
for selling counterfeit goods, which is not the case.  When you look at our
store we are only selling posters and sticker packs of artwork and logos we
designed....Even the sneakers that we are eventually going to kickstart
were commissioned by a us at a sneaker design firm based off machine
learning generated designs.  HOW CAN THIS BE A CONTERFEIT ITEM?

I've attempted to rectify this through the account review process and now
they say we are circumventing systems. Our internet traffic has plummeted
since the suspension. We were seeing exponential growth but now its near
zero.

I haven't been able to speak to anyone or carry on a conversation via email
with anyone about this.  It is very troubling that Google treats its
customers this way.

I feel like this is some automatic system that is being deployed to filter
out things and it is really getting confused by our content.

I need someone's help to fix this issue!