Hi Ernie,
Is there a plan to provide either CSV or some kind of compression of the
the CSV volume, and over 100 times of a compressed CSV. For instance, I''ve
created a daily report in which the compressed CSV file weighs less than
40MB, but the JSON responses are over 4.5GB!
There is a cost attached to the transfer of such volumes, and currently
there is no other way to automate reports as the UI won't even attach
compressed files in an email or place them in a repository like Drive.
Thanks,
Doron