Hi rpm,

Thanks for your response.  I still have some questions:

Can I just upload *CreateCustomer.php* to the webserver that I want to run
it from?
I have also just uploaded google-ads-php-10.1.0 onto my webserver.  So,
should I change *__DIR__* in *CreateCustomer.php* to navigate to the
*google-ads-php-10.1.0* folder?
Apart from *__DIR__ *I need to update *MANAGER_CUSTOMER_ID*,
*descriptive_name*, and as you say *currency_code* and *time_zone*.  Is
there anything else?

I also gotta ask, why has Google not fixed the bug in creating a Test
Client account for over a year?  It's very frustrating looking for
help/instruction on how to get set up, and most of the information refers
to Adwords not Google Ads.  The only reason I want to set up a test
account, like everyone here, is to be gain experience with using the api.
In my case, the only reason I want to use the api is to upload offline
conversion events.

Sorry for venting a litlle - I guess this is Google's way of making sure I
really want to use the api.

Martin