Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for posting your concern.

I would like to inform you first that I am going to delete your second comment
as it contains your personal information. Please refrain from posting personal
information to public channel like this public forum for security purposes.

Moving forward, could you confirm if my understanding is correct that you want
to manage the UI using Google Ads API? If yes, then I afraid that this is not
possible as you can only mirror the features that can be found in the UI, not
to control the UI, using Google Ads API.

Also, I can see that you want to download the cost of each client account,
however, I am afraid that reporting at the MCC level is not supported. With
this, you will need to iterate all the client accounts first by following this
guide, then generate a customer report including the metrics.cost_micros field.

Lastly, downloading a report in a CSV file is not possible. You will need to
create a post process on your that will transfer the API response in a CSV file.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2JYLC7:ref