Hello,

       How can I get equivalent results from the Google AdWords'
TargetingIdeaService? My goal with using this API is to get an accurate
number of the average number of searches per month for a specific keyword.
The results I had gotten from the Google Ads API that I had sent over
seemed unusually low for what I thought it was describing, were those
accurate? I do not want a scale value like Google Trends produces. How can
I do this with the new API?