Please also ensure us with the following scenarios ,

Scenario 1 :
when we access into google ads and select any of the below goals like
sales,lead ,web traffic or brand awareness and went into selecting Search
or Display ,sometimes a pop-up message saying "*To start tracking
conversions ,you need to put this conversion tag in the website* "[Plz
refer to the attached image ]

Scenario 2  :
when we access into google ads and select any of the below goals like
sales,lead ,web traffic or brand awareness and went into selecting Search
or Display ,*the pop-up message mentioned above does not comes up for some
reason ..*

Please enlighten us ,as we need to decide while making guidelines to our
clients whether they need to install conversion tags in their website or
they does not need to ..

Looking forward to hear from you .

2021년 8월 24일 화요일 오후 12시 45분 21초 UTC+9에 adsapi님이 작성: