Thank you for the reply here Peter! This helps me out with preparing for
the migration. In regards to your answers on questions 2 and 3... so it
sounds like we can rely on the presence of results from the asset services
to indicate that the migration has taken place. Is that fair? I was
concerned it may be possible for a user to create an asset extension in the
UI prior to the migration, in which case it would possible to receive
results from the asset services prior to the feed extensions being migrated.