Hi Htet,

Thank you for posting your concern to my team.

Could you confirm if you tried to also compare the result of the Google Ads API
to the UI? I asked this because the Google Ads API is returning the closest
result to the value that we are seeing in the UI.

That being said, could you also try comparing the result of the Google Ads API
in the UI? If there is also discrepancies between the results of the Google Ads
API and the UI, please provide the following details to investigate the issue:

Screenshot of the whole UI where you are comparing the API results
Complete request and response logs with request ID generated on your end for
retrieving search volume using API

You can provide those details via Reply privately to author option. If this
option is not available, then send it instead on this email address
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team