Hello Amol,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Looking on the error provided, I can see that you've encountered the
USER_PERMISSION_DENIED error which signifies that the authorized customer does
not have access to the operating customer. With that, could you confirm if the
OAuth2 credentials being used was generated from a user’s email address that
has an access to the login-customer-id found in your API request header? Also,
could you confirm if the login-customer-id is correct (as the manager account
ID without hyphens)? If indeed the user has the right access credentials to the
login-customer-id but still encounters the same error, could you provide us the
following details below so our team can further check?

Complete request and response (with request-id) logs
Email Address used to authenticate the API call
Customer ID of the authenticated user

You can enable logging by following this guide. You can then send those
requested details via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is
not available, you may send the details directly to our
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com alias instead.

As an aside, I will be removing your original post as it contains the request
ID. Moving forward, please send logging details privately or to the email alias
(as mentioned above). Below is a copy of your post.

"Hi,

I'm using Google Ads Php V8 library. In LinkManagerToClient API,
createInvitation() & getManagerLinkResourceName() both functions work proper
but acceptInvitation() function not working. I'm getting following error -

Request with ID xxxxxxxx has failed.

Google Ads failure details:

authorization_error : User doesn't have permission to access customer. Note: If
you're accessing a client customer, the manager's customer id must be set in
the 'login-customer-id' header. See
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#cid

Pls help me to fix it. I want to automate link process so that customer
manually no need to accept after link by manager. API will handle it.

Regards,

Amol"

Regards,

Mark Kevin Albios