Let me rephrase my question for more clarification.

1.       I get *"locations"* of a campaign using *"campaign_criterion view"*,
is there any other view that can return Ads account level locations? If yes
what’s the name of that Google Ads view that we can use to get Google Ads
account level locations using Google Ads API ?

2.       I get *"received phone calls"* using Google Ads view *“call_view”*,
the same phone calls would be considered for a Google Ads account ?

If No, what’s the name of Google Ads view that I should use to get Google
Ads account level "received calls" using Google Ads API ?

Thanks & Regards