Hi Ernie

Thanks for the response. My use case is that business users defined a list
of metrics they would like to be ingested into a data warehouse (based on
what is visible in UI) and I wanted to use the Google Ads API to query for
them. As for campaign types - basically Search and Video ones.

Could you also please check one more metric if it is available in the API?
1. Reach metrics -> Unique users.

Piotr