Hi,
I checked the *Google Cloud Translation API* as you suggested, but I'm
afraid that this* wouldn't be a proper solution to me* for the following
reason.

1. *I needed the terms Google use to match the ones in api to other
languages (e.g. Korean), not the general translation service.*
 - My intention for this translation was to provide reports in Korean for
marketers in my company, letting them understand more easily.
   This means those convert should be in not only accustomed language, but
also familiar terms, which can be seen in Google Ads dashboard.
   I can translate column names with any general translation applications,
but it wouldn't be exactly same to the terms in the dashboard, following to
the confusion to understand the data.
  That's why I am trying to translate in exact matching words in the
dashboard.

If the word 'translation' causes the confusion in this communication, I
would change the question as below:
*"Can I get access to the dictionary, or the data in somewhat shape, which
Google Ads use to convert terms in API to the ones shown in dashboard?"*
I guess there would be somewhat logic Google Ads use to convert words in
APIs to the ones shown in the dashboard.
(Not only to foreign languages, but also in English. I checked and found
that the 'Impression', for example, is converted to 'Impr.'.
  I think this must not the result of general translation service, but of
any specific logics Googld Ads use)
And I was trying to request if it's available for me to access to the
information, and thought it wouldn't be impossible and confidential, as
advertisers can check it in their own dashboards.

To sum up, I thought *general translation application wouldn't be the good
enough solution, as the translated terms might differ from the ones in the
dashboard, causing confusions to match them each other.*
So I requested whether I can *access to the way Google Ads utilize to
convert API words to various languages in the dashboard*.
Thus, I guess the way you suggested, contacting to Google Cloud support
team, might not fit to my needs, and *would be grateful if you find another
way for me.*

Best regards,
Hyunsoo Lim

2021년 9월 30일 목요일 오후 11시 48분 36초 UTC+9에 adsapi님이 작성:

> Hi Hyunsoo,
>
> Thanks for providing us the requested information.
>
> Upon checking your concern based on the latest information you’ve provided
> us, it appears that you’re looking for translating column names to the
> Korean locale for the data received from the Google Ads API in order to
> compare it with the report generated by Google Ads UI where it’s column
> names already in Korean locale.
>
> As your concern is specific to translation from English locale to Korean
> locale, then, I’m afraid that our team can not provide further support
> since this is outside of our support scope. However, upon Google search for
> translating, I would suggest you may also use the Translation API. That
> said, you may reach out to the *Google Cloud support console*
> <https://console.cloud.google.com/projectselector/support/cases> team,
> via this link <https://support.google.com/googleapi/answer/7014572?hl=en>,
> for further assistance as they might help you regarding your translation
> concern.
>
> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Yasar
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2OUJnz:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7eb8bf7a-2c19-4abf-99d4-cff0439e54een%40googlegroups.com.
  • Ho... 임현수
    • ... Google Ads API Forum Advisor
      • ... 임현수
        • ... Google Ads API Forum Advisor
          • ... 임현수
            • ... Google Ads API Forum Advisor
              • ... 임현수
                • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum