Hi Wataru,

Thank you for raising your concern.

Could you confirm if you encountered any errors in the API request for the
uploading members of the customer match that causing the 0 size? If yes, then
please provide the complete request and response logs with request ID generated
on your end where we can see the error so that we can check and address it. You
can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not
available, then send it instead on this email address
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com.

If there is no error, then it appears that the members are successful uploaded,
however, it encountered the bullets below that discussed on this document:

It takes 6 to 12 hours for a list to be populated with members, so you'll most
likely see an "In Progress" status (on the Google Ads UI) if you upload to an
audience list more frequently than once every 12 hours.
A list may appear to be smaller than expected when viewed in the Audience
Manager in the Google Ads UI. This view shows the number of active users in the
list. A user is considered active if they have recently logged into their
Google account. For more information on active users, see this discussion on
how to troubleshoot low traffic with Customer Match lists.

With this, since this is more product specific, then I would suggest to reach
out to the product team via this link as they are more equipped to provide
support to this topic.

As for knowing the uploaded members, I would suggest to enable the logging of
the API transactions by following one of the guide below as you can see this
information there:

Java -
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/java/logging
.Net -