Hello, when I call GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT I am getting the stats segmented
by Location Type (I am not sending location type in the request). This is
not the same behavior than AdWords. For example, for the request below I am
getting 18 records using Google Ads and 9 from AdWords. Is this the spected
behavior?

{
    "reportName": "Report Name",
    "reportType": "GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT",
    "fields": [ "Ctr",
                "Clicks", "Impressions", "Cost",
                "CountryCriteriaId", "AccountCurrencyCode",
"AccountDescriptiveName", "CampaignId",
                "CampaignName", "LocationType"],
    "timePeriod": "CUSTOM_DATE",
    "startDate": "2021-09-01",
    "endDate": "2021-09-30",
    "downloadFormat": "CSV",
    "reportConfiguration": {
        "isSkipReportHeader": false,
        "isSkipColumnHeader": false,
        "isSkipReportSummary": false,
        "isIncludeZeroImpressions": false,
        "isUseRawEnumValues": false
    }
}

The request is in AdWords format, I adapted it to call Google Ads.

*This is AdWords response:*
"campaignName" -> My Campaign Name
"clickCount" -> "97"

*This is GoogleAds response:*
"campaignName" -> My Campaign Name
"clickCount" -> "73"
"locationType" -> AREA_OF_INTEREST

"campaignName" -> My Campaign Name
"clickCount" -> "24"
"locationType" -> LOCATION_OF_PRESENCE

Is there any way to get the stats all together in the same record?

Thanks!