Hi,

I would like to add conversion tracking to my ads via requests that I can
fire directly from BE instead of using the tag manager FE snippets.

I need this because some of the conversions are done a couple of days later
once someone manually updates something on a account that came in via
google ad.

Does someone have basic curl examples that I could use to play around with
it?

In my BE I have the gclid which I assume next to the
Conversion ID and Conversion label should be everything I need or?

While reading up on it I see some complex pre auth things about API access
and the need to use some google sdk. I am hoping that its a bit more simple
then that and that I could just call some url with auth headers and provide
it with my conversion data that then connects to conversion actions in my
google ads account.

Thanks,
Hilko

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7fe951a6-8cb5-4a99-adb7-cee2e237f740n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Si... Hilko K
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Hilko K
        • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Hilko K
            • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... 'Jonathan Howden' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum