Hi Martin,

Thank you for commenting on this forum post. Allow me to provide support here.

You may try to set up the cross-account conversion tracking for your use case
and upload conversions moving forward using API by following the specific
guides below:
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-clicks
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-calls

If you have further questions on how the cross-account conversion tracking
works, then I would suggest to reach out to the product team via this link.

As for the part of the email below, please note that the click_view will get
the clicks of the account ID you've specified in your API request.
It seems to me that I can use the Google Ads API Click View query to retrieve
the account id of the click - did you try this?

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q27szNj:ref