I am referring to this API
documentation:
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v7/UserListActionInfo

I am using dynamic remarketing, however I did not see anything referencing
the actions referenced in the above link. Using rule based matching on the
event name seems to show a potential audience for me when created via the
console. This approach may be what I need.

On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:41:33 AM UTC-4 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> Thank you for your follow up.
>
> Rule based user lists allow customers to define a targeting audience for
> their ads based on visited URLs or custom parameters you add to your
> remarketing tag
> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/3111920#standard_parameters>
> .
>
> So that our team may verify whether "remarketing actions" are within the
> scope of the API's remarketing feature, could you provide any previous
> documentation or Product article discussing this?
>
> Also, if you are referring to dynamic remarketing
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/dynamic-remarketing/overview?hl=en>
>  in
> the API, then you may refer to this guide
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/dynamic-remarketing/prerequisites?hl=en>
>
> as well. If what you wish is to use are audiences along with event
> snippets, then you can refer to this article
> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2476688?hl=en> on how you
> can set this up via the Google Ads UI.
>
> Best regards,
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2QEEui:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/22fa2e5f-5fa5-4c45-ad77-c49a2167c3b6n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Cr... Will Schymik
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum