Hi everyone,

Thank you Oleg for extending your help.

@Dennis, the possible causes of the RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED are discussed in this
guide.

Based on the other information from your partial error logs "rateScope":
"DEVELOPER", "rateName": "Number of operations for basic access", it appears to
indicate that you have reached the number of operations allowed for a basic
access developer token.

That being said, could you confirm if you have indeed performed more than
15,000 API operations already, within a single day? To resolve this, and if you
will be required this much operations within a single day, then we recommend
that you upgrade to standard access instead.

However, if in the event you did not perform the 15,000 operations, and have
hit this limit suddenly, you may then provide our team with the complete
request and response logs, with the request-id, so our team can investigate
further.

When sharing logs or code with sensitive information, we recommend that you
send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If
this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,

Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team