Hi Peter,

did you receive my private message with the logs? Is there any progress on
this issue?

Regards,
Markus
adsapi schrieb am Montag, 25. Oktober 2021 um 03:33:56 UTC+2:

> Hi Markus,
>
> Thank you for your follow up.
>
> Please note that our API team would *need* the complete request
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#request>
>  and response
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#response>
>  logs,
> along with the request-id
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#request-id>,
>  in
> order for us to investigate and troubleshoot the issue with the sitelinks
> limits.
>
> That said, since you mentioned that the logs are currently turned off, I
> would recommend that you enable them by navigating to the *Client
> libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging* documentation,
> which you can access from this link
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs?hl=en>,
> then retry your request to replicate the error. Once available, you may
> send the details to our team via the *Reply privately to author* option
> or directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias.
>
> Best regards,
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKftZ:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/21c60819-010a-4d25-b45c-3ccf7af6d8dfn%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re... Markus Heiden
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum