Hi,
I can confirm that we have always (about 3 years) used "set selective
optimization" on "display" type campaigns without any problem. We have been
experiencing the problem for about a week.

Regards

Il giorno giovedì 4 novembre 2021 alle 11:20:44 UTC+1 adsapi ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reaching out to us.
>
> Could you confirm if you are trying to set selective optimization on a
> search or display campaign? If so, I don't believe that should work. Note
> that Selective optimization is only supposed to be used with App campaigns
> in the API as shown here:
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/mobile-app-campaigns
> .
>
> Also, please note that the AdWords API is deprecated and will be sunset
> on April 27, 2022
> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2021/04/upgrade-to-google-ads-api-from-adwords.html>.
>
> We strongly recommend that you migrate to the Google Ads API
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api> as soon as possible.
>
> Let us know if you have any further questions.
>
> Regards,
> Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the
> 2021
> Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey
> <https://google.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eQbOpf4VxRyyqqO?source=so>
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Yasar Ramjan Makandar
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2QHfA2:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6f4959f4-d94e-447a-bcb3-9c5800f6f6a4n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Ca... Matteo Medda
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Matteo Medda
        • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Matteo Medda
            • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... Matteo Medda
                • ... san...@knorex.com
                • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... xuantoi....@gmail.com
                • ... Tomerpop