Hello,

When I perform a googleAdsService.SearchStream on this query within .NET:

SELECT
    recommendation.resource_name,
    recommendation.type,
    recommendation.dismissed,
    recommendation.campaign
FROM
    recommendation

Nothing is returned even though I undismissed a number of dismissed
recommendations within the Google Ads UI.

When I try other accounts where I see no recommendations in the UI - "No
recommendations" meaning, they have either been dismissed or applied
previously, I see data reported back to me via the
googleAdsService.SearchStream
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v9/GoogleAdsService#searchstream>
.

Also, how can Recommendation.Dismissed be True when I see the
recommendation in the Google Ads UI not dismissed?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Aaron