Hi Aryen and team,
I'm not sure I understand the answer completely.

"I reproduced the discrepancies, however, when filtering out enabled
Content, with keyword Id of 3000000
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000000>
 and AutomaticContent,
with keyword Id of 3000006
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000006>
 the
reports almost matched."
The links provided follow to Google AdWords API.
Do you say that keyword Id of 3000000
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000000>
 and keyword Id of 3000006
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000006>
 are
not included to *Google Ads* reports by default?
And there is no way to get them?
Speaking of new UI and Keywords data view, all Special Criterion Ids
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#special_criterion_ids>
 info
isn't shown there as well, is this correct?
And for new UI (sorry we are just API users so not really familiar with UI)
- are there some plans to deprecate OLD UI? As currently there could be
complains for discrepancy between old UI and Ads API.

And one more question.
>From
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/migration/mapping#keywords_performance

:

AdNetworkType1 => AdNetworkType1 and AdNetworkType2 have been combined into
segments.ad_network_type

Using Google AdWords API we stored data with AdNetworkType1 granularity
(didn't pull AdNetworkType2 at all).
In Google Ads there seems to be only segments.ad_network_type =>
combination of AdNetworkType1 and AdNetworkType2 granularity available.
Do you have any information on what "combination" means, may be rule
documented?
Like
if 'AdNetworkType1' = 'Search Network' and 'AdNetworkType2' = 'Google
search'   segments.ad_network_type will be 'SEARCH'
if 'AdNetworkType1' = 'Search Network' and 'AdNetworkType2' = 'Search
partners'   segments.ad_network_type will be 'SEARCH'
etc

Thanks so much for your help! Doing only first steps in migration to new
Google Ads API and having the answers to our questions is priceless!
Oksana
On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 12:54:52 AM UTC+2 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Oksana,
>
> Thank you for sending us your report definitions. I reproduced the
> discrepancies, however, when filtering out enabled Content, with keyword
> Id of 3000000
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000000>
>
> and AutomaticContent, with keyword Id of 3000006
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting?hl=en#keywordid3000006>
>
> the reports almost matched.
>
> Note that the Ads API report exactly matches the display keywords screen
> in the UI because the new Ads API was designed to correlate to the new UI.
>
> You can see in the UI an aggregated Expansion and optimized targeting that
> matches AutomaticContent in the content - Display Video Keywords screen in
> the UI but there is no way to access this in the new Ads API.
> 'display_keyword_view' doesn't show any display keyword metrics for that
> day. Feel free to get back to us.
>
> Regards,
>
> [image: Google Logo]
> Aryeh Baker
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2SbPja:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9a928e32-3cbe-44f6-8ad0-995ec1abc2fdn%40googlegroups.com.
  • No... 'Oksana Sulyma' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum