Hi all

I must be misunderstanding something simple here. The documentation
unfortunately isn't great so it's hard to find an answer to this. I would
appreciate your advice.

I have a website which uses a test Google Ads app I have developed. Users
create an account at my website, and then use the UI to give my Google Ads
app access to their Google Ads accounts (via the oauth redirect url).

The idea is my app will manage some of their campaign data for them.

In the Google Console I've given my test accounts access to my app, and
I've given someone else's test account access to my app.

So I'm able to link my test accounts fine and control the campaigns
programatically as expected.

However the account owned by a different person (not linked to my own
Google Ads account at all) cannot link their account. It seems the refresh
token I'm getting only gives me access to my own Google Ads accounts, not
to other people's Google Ads accounts.

I must be missing something obvious here...

Can you help?

Thank you.