I want to use Keyowrds Planner for generarate Ketwords and Youtube tags
that have High Search volume  in PHP to use in a Web Application   without
needing to download the whole Google Ads library and grpc

If this now possible what are options of Web Hosts that I could download
grpc on it and after that use Google Ads API and grpc and Keywords Planner