Hi Adwords API Team,

We are using Workato integration to connect to GoogleAds. We were able to
establish a connection to GoogleAds but when we try to test to get campaign
data we are getting the below error - *DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED*

*Error Message:*
 <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soap:Header>
<ResponseHeader
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201809";>
<requestId>0005d3376c449c5902ab491ab7094f6b</requestId>
<serviceName>CampaignService</serviceName>
<methodName>query</methodName>
<operations>1</operations>
<responseTime>75</responseTime>
</ResponseHeader>
</soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
<soap:Fault>
<faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>[QuotaCheckError.*DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED* @ ;
trigger:'&lt;null&gt;']</faultstring>
<detail>
<ApiExceptionFault
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201809";>
<message>[QuotaCheckError*.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED* @ ;
trigger:'&lt;null&gt;']</message>
<ApplicationException.Type>ApiException</ApplicationException.Type>
<errors
xsi:type="QuotaCheckError">
<fieldPath></fieldPath>
<trigger>&lt;null&gt;</trigger>
<errorString>QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED</errorString>
<ApiError.Type>QuotaCheckError</ApiError.Type>
<reason>DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED</reason>
</errors>
</ApiExceptionFault>
</detail>
</soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

On Dec 14th around 12 pm PST we submitted a request form to grant a *Basic
access level *for Developer Token. So far nothing has been changed on the
access level. This is a blocker for us to move forward with the project.
Can you take a look at it asap and advise as to the next steps?

*Below are more details:*

*Company Name: New Relic Inc*

*Business Model: *My company operates an e-commerce store to sell
cloud-based software to help website and application owners track the
performances of their services. We have several different websites for
selling APM (www.newrelic.com), all of which are owned by my company. We
only advertise for websites we own and don’t manage ads for anyone else.

*Tool Access/Use*: Workato is going to be used by employees and ad managers
within my company to retrieve data from snowflake and send data to offline
conversion to GoogleAds. Import offline conversion metric/data (like
eCommerce purchases) to Google ads, so that Google ads can use it as a
down-the-funnel metric to optimize for ads campaigns. We will also have a
script that will run hourly to sync offline conversion to google Ads with
our inventory.

*Tool Design:* We are going to pull data from our internal database using
the Workato integration tool and send it to add Online Conversion.

*API Services Called:*
● Manage ads in ad group via the AdGroupAdService
● Push data to add offline conversion using API OfflineConversion resource

*Tool Mockups:*

Snowflake -> Workato -> GoogleAds

Thanks,
Naveen Kumar