Hi Peter,

Thanks for your answer and for taking my feedback into consideration.

Regarding your comment:
"*As for your other concern, please note that the Google Ads AP's reports
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v9/overview?hl=en> are
still available and should include the attributes, metrics, and segments
data, of a given Google Ads entity or resource.*"

>> We are aware of it, but regarding the information available for the
AdWords API (https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports)
there are 3 relevant missing points in the Google Ads API documentation:
1. There are no field display names as shown in the UI (also missing
in GoogleAdsFieldService)
2. There are no enum values' display names as shown in the UI (also missing
in GoogleAdsFieldService, and as far as I've been able to see, that info is
not available anywhere)
3. There are no downloadable CSV files for each resource, so if you want to
exploit the information programmatically your are force to parse and
process the online documentation (which can be an error promned process)

Regarding my comment in my previous message:
"*Another thing I'm missing in the service GoogleAdsFieldService is that
for a given resource it does provide segments and metrics, but not its own
attributes. We have been exploring the descriptor at resource level in each
class (for instance
com.google.ads.googleads.v9.resources.Campaign.getDescriptor()) and then
getting the fields, but this way there are significant differences with the
attributes that you can find in the online doc for the resource (for
instance https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v9/campaign
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v9/campaign>).*"

>> As the service GoogleAdsFieldService doesn't offer the attributes of a
given resource, we were trying to programmatically get the fields of a
resource using the descriptors in the Java class of the resource, for
instance com.google.ads.googleads.v9.resources.Campaign.getDescriptor().
However, if you compare the attributes of a resource obtained that way,
with the list of attributes of a resource you can obtain from the online
doc, for instance
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v9/campaign, you will
notice that the list of attributes is not exactly the same. For instance
for this particular case of the campaign resource (though it happens with
many more), the following attributes obtained from the Java class are
referenced exactly the same way in the online doc:

campaign.real_time_bidding_setting, campaign.network_settings,
campaign.hotel_setting, campaign.dynamic_search_ads_setting,
campaign.shopping_setting, campaign.targeting_setting,
campaign.geo_target_type_setting, campaign.local_campaign_setting,
campaign.app_campaign_setting, campaign.vanity_pharma,
campaign.selective_optimization, campaign.optimization_goal_setting,
campaign.tracking_setting, campaign.commission, campaign.manual_cpc,
campaign.maximize_conversions, campaign.maximize_conversion_value,
campaign.target_cpa, campaign.target_impression_share,
campaign.target_roas, campaign.target_spend, campaign.percent_cpc

I don't understand why there is such a misalignment with the attributes
names, maybe I'm missing something.

As a summary, my main concern by now with the Google Ads API is that there
is not an exhaustive and complete inventory of metadata for each resource,
as both the service GoogleAdsFieldServic and the online documentation
(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v9/overview?hl=en) are
missing key parts.

Many thanks,
Luis