I have been through this issue for very long time and I know googleleads
API will be go away next year so all I need is to how to pass the word to
Google Ads API with REst API to get the metrics I have mentioned in the
start or can I reply to the past conversation?
 I have this conversation also here Can I use Keywords Planner without
downloading the whole Google Ads API and grpc
<https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/jXH6I2bIOi4/m/ObRu8ug5CQAJ>