Hi
Thanks for your relay

Yes! I find this answer already in this group
Now i have to wait about from 15 to 30 minutes  to next success api call?

Is it normal ?

On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 2:27:51 PM UTC+3 adsapi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reaching out to us.
>
> In general, the CONCURRENT_MODIFICATION error occurs due to multiple
> processes that are trying to update the same entity at the same time. This
> also includes updating the entity in Google Ads UI while updating via the
> API as well. We recommend waiting for about 30 seconds, then retry the
> request.
>
> That being said, you’ll need to ensure that only one operation is
> performed against an entity at each moment and slow down on the
> consolidated repeated mutates against the same entity into a single request
> to avoid this issue altogether. Please give this a try and let me know if
> you have any additional concerns.
>
> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Yasar
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TkoQ6:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4aab57a3-08cc-4896-8b88-082fbcc632d1n%40googlegroups.com.
  • CO... Konstantin
    • ... 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum