Hi Jayant,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

You may note that our team can only provide support for AdWords / Google Ads
API related concerns. Since you mentioned that the issue is being encountered
when the API request is made through Airflow, then our API support team may not
be able to troubleshoot as we do not have visibility to the inner workings of
Airflow.

You may instead reach out to their support team for further guidance.

In the API's perspective, our team can investigate your request for any issues
if the said issues were encountered when using the API directly, and not
through other platforms. Our team would then require the complete SOAP request
and response logs, with the requestId.

In the event that you are still encountering the issue without using Airflow,
you may send to our team the above details via the Reply privately to author
option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to
our googleadsapi-supp...@google.com alias instead.

Lastly, please note that the AdWords API is deprecated and will be sunset on
April 27, 2022. We strongly recommend that you migrate to the Google Ads API as
soon as possible.

Best regards,

Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team