Hi Frank,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you confirm if you are the Google representative of your client? If yes,
then the allowlisting should be done on your end as mentioned on this guide.
Also, the allowlisting of Google Ads account to this feature is outside of our
scope so I would not be able to provide further support.

With this, you may reach out to the product team via this link to know the
procedure on how you can allowlist the account of the client for the Lead Form
User-Provided Data.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team