Hi Team

We are trying to create the Segments and pushing customers PII to these
segments.
To create a segment we are using UserListOperation.
To create customers' data we are using UserDataOperation.
To add customers to the segment we are using UploadUserDataRequest.
All this works fine for a small number of customers, but we have to handle
the large customer size greater than 30K and for that, we want to utilize
the BatchJobService.
One of its important input is MutateOperation. But we can't find any
suitable mutate operation for UserData and therefore can't proceed.
Could you please help us to know how we can add a large number of customers
to the Segment via BatchJobService? And also let us know if there is an
alternate approach for the same requirement.

Thanks in advance.