Hi Team,

we are facing huge row count gap for ad performance report when migrate
from Adwords to Ads API.

the background is we query  ad performance report in adwords API to get ads
structure meta data and the query field list as below:
Date
Id
AccentColor
AccountCurrencyCode
AdGroupId
AdGroupStatus
AdStrengthInfo
AdType
AllowFlexibleColor
Automated
BaseAdGroupId
BaseCampaignId
BusinessName
CallOnlyPhoneNumber
CallToActionText
CampaignId
CampaignStatus
CombinedApprovalStatus
CreativeDestinationUrl
CreativeFinalAppUrls
CreativeFinalMobileUrls
CreativeFinalUrls
CreativeFinalUrlSuffix
CreativeTrackingUrlTemplate
CreativeUrlCustomParameters
CustomerDescriptiveName
DisplayUrl
EnhancedDisplayCreativeLandscapeLogoImageMediaId
EnhancedDisplayCreativeLogoImageMediaId
EnhancedDisplayCreativeMarketingImageMediaId
EnhancedDisplayCreativeMarketingImageSquareMediaId
ExpandedDynamicSearchCreativeDescription2
ExpandedTextAdDescription2
ExpandedTextAdHeadlinePart3
ExternalCustomerId
FormatSetting
GmailCreativeHeaderImageMediaId
GmailCreativeLogoImageMediaId
GmailCreativeMarketingImageMediaId
GmailTeaserBusinessName
GmailTeaserDescription
GmailTeaserHeadline
Headline
HeadlinePart1
HeadlinePart2
ImageAdUrl
ImageCreativeImageHeight
ImageCreativeImageWidth
ImageCreativeMimeType
ImageCreativeName
LabelIds
Labels
LongHeadline
MainColor
MarketingImageCallToActionText
MarketingImageCallToActionTextColor
MarketingImageDescription
MarketingImageHeadline
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAccentColor
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAllowFlexibleColor
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdBusinessName
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdCallToActionText
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDescriptions
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPricePrefix
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPromoText
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdFormatSetting
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdHeadlines
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLandscapeLogoImages
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLogoImages
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLongHeadline
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMainColor
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMarketingImages
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdSquareMarketingImages
MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdYouTubeVideos
Path1
Path2
PolicySummary
PricePrefix
PromoText
ResponsiveSearchAdDescriptions
ResponsiveSearchAdHeadlines
ResponsiveSearchAdPath1
ResponsiveSearchAdPath2
ShortHeadline
Status
SystemManagedEntitySource
UniversalAppAdDescriptions
UniversalAppAdHeadlines
UniversalAppAdHtml5MediaBundles
UniversalAppAdImages
UniversalAppAdMandatoryAdText
UniversalAppAdYouTubeVideos
Description
Description1
Description2

and we migrate to Ads API ad_group_ad resource to get the same data, but we
get the data have huge decrease than Adwords API, detail list as below:

Google Adword API:

2022-01-18: 12328016
2022-01-19: 12328016
2022-01-20: 12328016

Google Ads API:

2022-01-18:535557
2022-01-19:553971
2022-01-20:550469

missing data in Ads API sample:

cal_dt,ptnr_ad_id,ptnr_adgroup_id,ptnr_cmpgn_id,customer_id
2022-01-18,10116117157,3028199917,65523757,7462172884