Hello,
Maria here, I work together with Johan.

We want to get the asset_group.name in the same report as some common
metrics. Here is an example query we are trying to use:
*SELECT campaign.name, campaign.id, asset_group.name, metrics.impressions,
metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros, segments.date FROM
asset_group_product_group_view WHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2021-01-01' AND
'2022-01-01'*

It's valid, we tried it in your Query Validator. The problem is that we
don't get any data back at all even though we get data when just querying
the asset_group resource like this:
*SELECT asset_group.name FROM asset_group*
>From this query we get some Asset group names.

Are there any sort of filtering in the background when requesting the
asset_group_product_group_view resource? We have tried several older date
spans in the first query but we never get any data. Are we doing something
wrong in the first query or do you have any other suggestion for *how to
get the asset_group.name in the same report as campaign fields and some
common metrics*?

Kind regards,
Maria Ravander
Developer @ Funnel