Hi

We have a requirement to upload more than 100 million customers to the
audience/segment. Each customer can have up to 10 PII fields (3 Phone
numbers, 3 Emails, 3 Device Ids, addresses). We are trying to use
asynchronous way via AddOfflineUserDataJobOperationsRequest API for this
purpose.
It
doc
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/remarketing/audience-types/customer-match#customer_match_considerations

it is mentioned that we can submit up to 1 Lakh user identifier in one API
call. That means in one API call I will be able to upload only 10K
customers because each customer is having 10 user identifiers. So to upload
100 million customers, I need to make 10K API calls and then poll for the
status of 10K API calls. Polling for 10K API calls is overhead here.

But as these asynchronous API calls are trying to upload customers to the
same audience, it's highly likely that I will get into the
CONCURRENT_MODIFICATION exception.
Therefore could you please suggest a better way to upload more than 100
million customer data without getting into such errors and avoiding
overhead?