Hi Team,
We have implemented the code for integrating with Store sales transaction
data upload via API using upload-store-sales-transactions
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-store-sales-transactions>
 doc.
And now we wanted to test it and for that we cannot use the production
data. Which means if we try to upload few hundreds of transactions with
dummy transaction data(but with distinct customers) we will end up getting
into *OfflineUserDataJobFailureReason.INSUFFICIENT_MATCHED_TRANSACTIONS *
issue*. *
*And based on this we have following 2 questions:*

1. Is there any way we can do a positive scenario testing, where without
using production data we can upload few hundreds of transactions and we get
back a *SUCCESS *response if the formatting is as per documentations?

2. What is the max time taken for the OfflineUserDataJob to complete and
give back the response?

Regards,
Paid Media Team