Hi,

I think he asked how to get disapproved assets how is campaign_asset
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v10/campaign_asset> a
good answer. campaign_asset
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v10/campaign_asset>
does not have policy summary. campaign_asset.asset has policy summary but
unfortunately there is a bug that return nothing from assets.policy_summary.
So you cant get the status using API.

You welcome