Hey Team,

I have a few question around the migration from feed-based to asset based
extensions, specifically around call extensions going to asset-based
extensions. I have seen a couple docs that seem to be unclear as to
timings.

This doc
"https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2021/05/feed-based-extensions-sunset-in-google.html";

states that feed-based extensions for callout, sitelink, structured
snippet, promotion, and leadform will be sunset on that date and the the
auto migration of app, call, hotel callout, image, and price will happen on
February 15th.

Where as this doc
"https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/extensions/assets/migrating-extensions#migration_schedule";

states that the auto migration of app, call, hotel callout, and price will
happen on April 8th. Are you all able to clarify these docs timings?

1) Are you all able to tell me exactly what extensions types were to be
migrated on the 15th of February?

2) I see call assets are available in v9, if the auto-migration for those
has not taken place yet are we still able to create them? I am trying to
create call assets with the Asset Service function MutateAssets in golang.
This doc
"https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v9/AssetService?hl=en#mutateassets";

states that "Asset types can be created with AssetService are
YoutubeVideoAsset, MediaBundleAsset and ImageAsset. TextAsset should be
created with Ad inline." Is that all I can create with this service. If so
what service should i be using to create a call asset and is that service
able to be used now?

3) Is April 8th a true date of auto migrations for call extensions to call
asset based extensions?

4) I have been trying to use the Asset service to create a call asset using
the MutateAssets function and getting an rpc response back stating "rpc
error: code = InvalidArgument desc = Request contains an invalid argument."
If this is the right service to use to create a call asset do you know how
i could get to the root of what the issue is or a more descriptive
response. I've been setting the validate only field to true just so that i
can make sure my request is valid but that error is the only response I get
back. Again if this service is not the correct service to create call
assets then I will refer back to question 2.